Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Join the Northwest team! We are looking for a cultivation assistant in Elma WA. This is a full time position with a M-F 40hrs per week schedule.
Ideal candidates should have hands on experience with cannabis growing, be prepared to stay organized in a very fast paced position. Communication is a top priority. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task while still staying on track and time.
- Water plants to specific schedule
- Assist in harvesting
- Assist in tear down, santize, and re-fill rooms
- Clean buckets/trays/sprayers
- Assist in pruning/transplanting
- Cleaning and maintaining HVAC equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Cultivation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible