Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Be a part of the The Harvest Company’s team with this exciting new position. This is a fantastic opportunity for hard-working experienced cannabis trimmers, harvesters, and packagers.
Start Working Today!: The Harvest Company is looking to make immediate additions to our continuously growing team of cannabis professionals.
Industry Discounts!: Employed by The Harvest Company? You’ll enjoy industry discounts at countless retailers around the state!
Full-time and part time positions are available with opportunity for advancement and above-average industry starting pay.
The responsibilities of a Universal Cannabis Trimmer with The Harvest Company include, but are not limited to:
- Setting Up Grow Rooms
- ..and More!
Desired Traits of a Cannabis Trimmer:
- Ability to follow instructions precisely
- Ability to work 25-40 hrs/week (occasional weekends)
- At least 1 year of one or a combination of trimming/harvesting/packaging/manufacturing
- Must be able to stand & sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stay focused & motivated for extended periods of time
- Must be able to accept & apply constructive criticism
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 21 years of age or older
- Washington Driver’s License/ID Card
- Must pass background check
Please reply with a COVER LETTER and RESUME.
If your experience is NOT INCLUDED on your resume, please include it IN DETAIL within your COVER LETTER.
Salary: $13.50 to $15.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift