Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dynamic Processors is looking for a passionate and professional individual to fill the role of Extraction Technician. Cannabis Processing experience in a Washington State approved legal lab required to be considered for position.We are looking for an individual who will be working with a variety of laboratory/manufacturing tasks Including extraction and secondary processing. This individual must be able to multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and be adaptable to changing priorities and tasks as needed. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be expected to interact with managers and supervisors, stay organized and use a computer proficiently.
Carry out extraction and secondary processes; intake raw material; enter and track material quantities in tractability system; create batch records for a variety of processes; troubleshoot and resolve problems; maintain logs and record books; enter and maintain data tracking systems; coordinate with management staff to set manufacturing standards; maintain a clean and organized manufacturing area.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Intake and Process raw cannabis material into a crude concentrate.
- Document information by creating and maintaining accurate batch records.
- Navigate the state traceability system and execute common commands for a given project.
- Coordinate with managers to design, set and implement manufacturing schedule based off of current product demands.
- Keep equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance.
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Work four ten hour shifts per week maintaining and running extraction equipment.
- Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and organizing.
Cannabis Knowledge, Record Keeping, Data Tracking, Safe Lab Practices, Equipment Calibration and Maintenance, Chemical Safety, Supply Management, Self-Development. Must have reliable transportation.
- Depending on Experience.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR EMPLOYMENT
ALL APPLICANTS MUST POSSESS CURRENT WASHINGTON STATE DRIVERS LICENSE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
only 2-3 team members work at a time and are in separate areas. All team members wear masks and gloves while working.
- extraction: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Overnight (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma