Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our Belltown cannabis store is seeking friendly retail sales pros to join our team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
This is a full time position requiring open availability. Shift may include days, nights, weekends, weekdays and holidays, based on business need.
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
Job Duties Include:
– Take and fill guest orders in a quick and courteous manner
– Answer guest questions and provide suggestions based on guest needs and interests
– May work both on the sales floor and at a register, as assigned
– Keeping the shop clean, organized and stocked at all times
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Work experience in a sales-driven environment (retail, bar, restaurant, etc)
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Able to work varied days and shifts, including weekends and nights
– Can work within strict compliance requirements while keeping a positive attitude
This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.75 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
To keep our employees and the community as safe as possible, all employees are required to wear a mask while on-shift. We have also instituted store occupancy limits, social distancing and regular disinfecting protocols.
- Retail sales and/or cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98121 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Please tell us why you think you’d be a great addition to our team.
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Every other week
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma