Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Fairwinds Manufacturing is an award-winning cutting-edge leader in the medicinal Cannabis manufacturing industry. Based in Vancouver, Washington, we focus on innovation and technology and seek like mind go-getters who want to make a difference in our market and in the lives of others.
We are looking for an Account Manager to service the Greater Seattle area who is self-driven and has a passion for the industry. Vehicle will be provided.
*** Along with your resume, please include a cover letter describing what you’ll bring to this position, and what is unique about you.***
- Communicate with store buyers via phone, email and visits to store
- Provide product support and customer service to existing retailers
- Provide samples and talk to new retail stores about our products
- Deliveries to Retail Stores
- Be proactive and manage schedule
- Support Retail vendor days and other industry events
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a background / Motor Vehicle Report check and have security clearance
- Must have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be professional in appearance and behavior
- Must have excellent communication both orally and in writing
- Must have good computer skills including word and excel
- Extensive product training will be required, knowledge of the Cannabis science is a HUGE plus. If candidate has no industry experience, a solid sales background will be considered.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Must reside in the greater Seattle area
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Business preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 2 years outside sales preferable
- 502 industry experience a plus, preferably in retail stores and / or medical
- Full-time position, 40+ hours per week
- 40K-42K DOE
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Incentive Programs
- Health insurance after probation period
Fairwinds was established in 2014 with the commitment to introduce highly engineered nutraceutical cannabis wellness products to the Washington recreational market. Using advanced, world-class cannabis cultivation and processing technologies alongside unique eastern medicine philosophies and formulations, the company aspired to redefine the way society approaches health and wellness. Since its origins, Fairwinds has consistently pushed for higher standards in cultivation and processing to provide the most effective and safe product for its customers.
Check us out! http://www.fairwindscannabis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer It is our declared policy to afford equal opportunity in employment to an employee or applicant for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, physical, sensory or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, current of future military status, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran. All employment decisions are intended to comply with Federal, State and local laws.
*Reporting for work in an unsafe condition, which includes being under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs is strictly not allowed*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $42,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cannabis Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- What interests you in working for Fairwinds and this industry in particular?
- On the road
Company’s Facebook page: