Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
This position works in a cannabis growing and processing business. The part time Warehouse Assistant assists the Purchasing and Payroll Administrator with duties associated with general warehouse operations, including receiving deliveries, stocking, pulling inventory, and keeping good records of activities.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates Zen Asset Management s Core Values and Principles at all times.
- Performs daily tasks as directed by the Purchasing and Payroll Administrator under the auspices of the HR-Admin Director.
- Accepts delivery from all shipping carriers
- Verifies and marks items as received and puts them on the intended facility s designated location in the warehouse
- Organizes packing slips and turns them in daily at the end of each shift for deliveries that have been received in that day
- Pulls items for delivery from the printed pick sheet for that week and on an as needed basis
- Provides completed purchasing plan to the Purchasing and Payroll Coordinator once all items have been received
- Delivers product to the intended departments and facilities
- Organizes each bay/aisle per each product
- Sweeps and eliminates trash
- Organizes pallets and shipments
- Creates an easy flow of product traffic
- Clearly identifies and marks items locations based off pick sheet
- Operates a forklift safely and efficiently
- Counts inventory on a weekly basis
- Establishes Inventory tracking
- Reports any low stock items or concerns
- Generate a packing slip for the inventory pulls each week
- Labels supplies allocated for each department and facility
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Education, Experience, and Legal Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of first interview
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certified
- Driver license and good driving record
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required to effectively perform the job
- Computer-friendly, including MS Office software
- Proven ability to delegate tasks; including training employees as needed
- Ability to pick up new concepts easily.
- Strong attention to detail, which includes the ability to accurately keep records
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Flexibility in changing roles and requirements during the day
- Understands the metric system of measurements
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and with respect at all times (written and verbal)
- Ability to organize work within company parameters
- Work efficiently and effectively in a prioritized fashion
- Ability to listen objectively and be coached without defensiveness
- Ability to ask questions about current practices
- Actively contributes to process improvement
- Does what they say they will do (e.g., meets deadlines)
- Zen Asset Management facilities are open from 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM Monday through Sunday, depending on the facility.
- The normal work week is 40 hours, your supervisor will explain your positional schedule and what schedule variances might happen in the course of business. The target hours for this part time position are from 10am-2pm, Mo-Fr, but may be negotiable.
- Most work is conducted in a warehouse-type environment in which warmer or cooler than normal temperatures may exist, with sometimes humid conditions, depending on the department
- Cannabis odor present in varying degrees
- Ability to sit or stand in one place for long periods of time
- Must be able to periodically work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to concentrate on a detailed task for long periods of time
- The ability to periodically lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds