Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Northwest Cannabis Solutions a growing and fast-paced company looking to fill some positions at our cultivation facility. We are looking for general entry-level warehouse associates that have solid integrity, strong work ethic, and are goal driven. We are looking for fill several positions for different shifts. If you are a team player and someone that enjoys a dynamic work environment, then Northwest Cannabis Solutions is for you!
Must be 21 years or older to apply.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
-Performs work on plants under managers direction.
-Sanitizes and cleans work/grow area.
-Prunes, lollipops, etc. on cannabis plants.
Qualities of ideal candidates include:
-Communicates clearly and effectively with coworkers.
-Meticulous and organized in performing duties.
-Conscientious of ramifications in decision making.
-Follows regulations and company guidelines.
-Able to both problem solve independently and know when to ask for help.
-Works creatively to leverage unique strengths to the benefit of the company.
-Very good attendance.
-Willing to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
To keep all our staff, visitors and vendors safe, we conduct temperature screenings daily before entering the facility. We also provide mask, gloves and hand sanitizer to staff, visitors, and vendors.
- General Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply