Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At Springbig, our mission is to be the best platform that allows dispensary owners and producers to understand and communicate with their customers. We are a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company that is focused on providing loyalty and communications to cannabis industry worldwide.
We are looking for an Inbound Customer Support Representative in the Seattle, Washington area to join our awesome team! Springbig’s Inbound Customer Support team engages our corporate customers to drive springbig adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging executive teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, managing renewals, and researching common and complex issues. The team works with the rest of the springbig organization to uncover new ways to make springbig’s customers successful and to improve our product.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with team members distributed around the country.
Why you should work with us:
- We are a fun start-up, with a start-up culture
- Our company is continually growing and always innovating and creating new features for ourselves and our clients
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Company atmosphere is collaborative, passionate and fun.
- Casual dress code
- Work with some of the best & brightest technical minds in the industry! We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day.
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Drive retention and growth among our valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Enable successful roll-out of springbig’s platforms to our customer’s employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper customer engagement.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as springbig’s advocates (i.e. testimonials, case studies).
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Account Management Teams to support on-boarding customers, troubleshooting and researching inbound support requests, securing renewals, and identifying expansion opportunities.
- Manage resources across the springbig’s organization as needed to support customers’ needs.
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales, account management, and integration processes and product road map.
- Must be located locally, in or near Seattle, Washington
- 2+ years in Inbound Customer Support, Relationship Management, Account Management or similar role
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Strong research and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into valid and relevant information and insight
- Strong problem-solving experience
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers resolve issues and exceed their goals
- Results-driven mentality with a bias for details, speed, and action
- Must be proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Excel (.CSV and Office, etc.)
- Must have the ability to learn multiple software systems and able to move between them with ease.
- Experience with Point of Sale or Loyalty and Communications software a plus
- Comfortable in a startup environment… we move quickly and wear many hats
Job Type: Full-time
What’s it like to work at springbig?
It’s awesome! We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own equipment
- 401k match
- Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
- Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge