Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are a cannabis ancillary company, that provides products and services to the cannabis industry. We are looking for an Marketing Assistant to join our marketing team to help expand our brand and grow our company. The Marketing Assistant’s role is to help with graphic design projects, social media content creation, social media management, photography, video, and copywriting/blog writing. The ideal candidate has a wide array of experience in graphic design, photography, simple video editing, and has a passion for social media and other internet marketing channels/techniques. Strong writing skills are crucial for success, as you will also lend a hand in copywriting for all marketing materials, our website, and blog.
- Graphic design – web graphics, product catalogs, package design, and social media assets
- Photography – studio product photography, lifestyle imagery, simple editing, and formatting of files
- Copywriting – writing all the copy for social media, other marketing materials, and occasional blog posts
- Social Media – creating content, scheduling posts, and constantly improving our key metrics
- Video – help set up and shoot videos, as well as simple editing/posting of the video content
- Proven work experience with Graphic Designer – must be fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Looking for people who can make a diverse range of styles!
- Experience with photography and videography – simple video editing skills are preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize effectively
- Proven ability to juggle multiple creative projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent listening and problem solving abilities, with the willingness to learn!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and helpful emails
You must be a self-starter to work here! We empower our team members to be in charge of their domain with the ability to start their own internal projects. If you are looking for a job where you can take on many different responsibilities and learn new skills – please reach out!
We are looking for applicants with a wide range of experience in marketing – everything from graphic design, to social media management, to photography and videography. Our ideal candidate is as strong in the creative aspects of marketing, as they are in the technical pieces of marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Lakewood, WA 98499 (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented