Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
HELP US MAKE HISTORY. Millions trust Leafly to help them find & buy legal cannabis in their area, discover new cannabis brands and products, and to stay in-the-know with unbiased cannabis education and information. Leafly started as an excel spreadsheet of strain effects and has since grown to become the world’s largest cannabis information resource. We’re looking for driven, forward-thinking team players to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
We’re driving the industry towards a fully legal, regulated, and destigmatized future, and we need some talented, passionate, creative dynamos to help get us there. Our teams love to collaborate, problem-solve, celebrate our wins, and course-correct when needed. Want to do those things with us? If you think you’re the right fit for the below position, we’d love for you to join our crew! This role is based in Seattle, WA or Austin, TX.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THIS ROLE
We’re looking for an email coordinator to join our small and mighty marketing team to support the day-to-day operations of building and sending email campaigns. We need someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple workflows.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Support Email Marketing Manager in creating and deploying promotional and strategic email campaigns
- Manage calendar of campaigns and surrounding activities, set due dates & regularly check on progress of tasks
- Work cross-functionally with departments and teams to gather required assets
- Daily email coordination and execution including email testing, proofing, campaign monitoring and report development
- Work closely with sales, project managers, editorial, outside vendors, and business intelligence.
- Contribute to maintaining a strong team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multitask and meet deadlines
- Thriving in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and have fun while you’re at it
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience with email databases, lists, and deployment software, especially SailThru.
- Understanding of email laws for the US and Canada
- Working knowledge of email service providers (ESP’s) such as Sailthru and/or Hubspot a plus
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented. Detail-oriented. Did we mention detail-oriented?
- Ability to analyze KPIs and campaigns, come up with ideas to improve, and take action.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment; highly organized and able to balance priorities and tasks
- Must communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners, and external partners
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.