Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed,com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Who we are:
Cannaport is a fast growing marketplace logistics company focusing on the Cannabis industry. We help build relationships with our vendors, and provide the best customer service possible to ensure all product is efficiently and effectively delivered to the respective locations.
What we are looking for: Cannaport is currently looking for an Dispatcher/Admin Assistant to help with some of our day-to-day backend work at the office. We will be looking for someone who can help out a few days a week with filing paperwork, help with routing and help with everything else around the office.
Show up to work on time or early.
Have a strong work ethic and go above and beyond what is asked.
Build strong relationships with our vendors, and to ensure that they are happy with the services we provide.
Intake calls and help vendors with scheduling
Collect payments from drivers.
Complete financial logs and reports.
Help fill out EXCEL sheets
Valid driver’s license.
At least a high school degree.
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Friendly demeanor and positive attitude.
Ability to be flexible and adaptable as our business grows.
Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
This position is a part time with the possibility of becoming full time.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply