Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Constellation Cannabis is looking to hire someone with a positive attitude and a great work ethic to support our processing and packaging team. This is an entry level position. We will provide all necessary training to be successful.
Kitchen experience preferred, but no experience necessary.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Trim cannabis
- Help with harvests
- Weigh and package cannabis flower
- Sticker orders
Candidates must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug test (non-THC). All candidates must be over 21 in order to be considered.
This role will pay between $14 to $15 an hour depending on experience. Bonus opportunities are available.
We are a family operated cannabis company that produces award winning cannabis products. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow and build in-demand skills within the cannabis industry, we want to train you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible