Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Jage Media Inc. is a business to business company that produces distinctive virtual events and focused content that accelerate the growth and profitability of cannabis brands and retailers. We unpack data, translate it into actionable intelligence, provide innovative ideas, facilitate peer-peer collaboration, and reveal best practices, and trends for their markets. Our mission is to foster a community of cannabis brands and retailers and provide them the space and resources to thrive.
If you are someone that loves introducing yourself to new people, fostering relationships, and developing new markets, we look forward to talking with you.
This is currently a remote position / work-from-home. Travel may be required 4-6x a year when the Company resumes producing in-person vs virtual events.
Jage Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Sales Ninja’s primary objectives are helping to build the business by identifying new prospects, working assigned leads and selling products to them. Build quality customer relationships and maintain up-to-date client information in order to drive sales. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. This is an exempt salaried position that will report to our National Director of Sales. $40-50k base plus commissions.
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, move them through them through the buyer’s journey and convert to customers with effectiveness and efficiency
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs and to position opportunities
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customers problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Process and qualify inbound sales leads
- Manage database, enhance and update records accurately and consistently
- Monitor and support post-sales delivery with our Customer Success and Marketing teams
- Keep our customers happy
- Support other departments and partner organizations at, prior to, and after events, as needed
- Support the Company’s best interest at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in sales, business development or account management
- Salesforce or similar CRM
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite proficiency
- Background in the cannabis industry preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales or Related: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- How many years of cannabis industry experience do you have?
- Fully Remote
Company’s Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19