Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our Belltown cannabis store is seeking a detail oriented self-starter to join our busy Inventory team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
Job Duties Include:
- Assist Lead Inventory Coordinator with accepting and processing incoming deliveries
- Complete accurate vendor payments, as assigned
- Ensure inventory counts and physical store inventory match, identifying and troubleshooting errors as needed
- Keeping the inventory area clean, organized and stocked at all times
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Work experience in an inventory-related role required
- Outstanding detail orientation and ability to manage a variety of brands/products in a given shift
- Able to take direction and work well with others in a high stress environment
- Can work within strict compliance requirements at all times
This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Pay rate: 17.75/hour plus tips until the stay-at-home order is lifted, then pay rate is $15.75/hour plus tips for the first 90 days