Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Rare Leadership Opportunity!
Our Skyway cannabis store is seeking a reliable, friendly and sales-driven Assistant Store Manager to join our leadership team. Reporting to the store manager, this position will be responsible for day-to-day management of a busy cannabis retailer, including but not limited to driving sales, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, high volume cash handling, managing employee schedules and monitoring employee performance.
This is a full time, salaried position that requires a varied schedule, to include mornings, nights, weekends and holidays, based on business need. We offer a competitive compensation base salary plus monthly bonus opportunities, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– At least two (2) years leadership experience in a sales-driven environment (retail, bar, restaurant, etc)
– Work experience in the I-502 industry highly preferred
– Working knowledge of point-of-sale and inventory management systems and a high degree of proficiency with MS Office applications
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Able to work varied days and shifts, including weekends and nights
– Can work within strict compliance requirements while keeping a positive attitude
This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Base salary may be negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
To keep our employees, guests and the community safe, all employees are required to wear a mask while on-shift. We have installed sneeze guards at each register, implemented social distancing measures and limit occupancy at all times.
- high volume retail leadership: 2 years (Required)
- Seattle, WA 98178 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Every other week
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible