Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
This position works in a cannabis growing and processing business.
Implements a recurring daily task list for general cleaning, sanitation, grounds maintenance, stocking supplies, and custodial maintenance as needed. Will help perform general assistance on special projects as assigned by the F&M department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Complete recurring custodial tasks
- Cleaning restrooms, floors, high touch areas, emptying garbage containers multiple times per shift
- Receive instructions to complete general tasks throughout facility
- Clean/sanitize areas assigned to facilities and maintenance department
- Consistently demonstrate Zen s Core Values and Principles
- Familiarity and compliance with sections of WAC Chapter 314-55 applicable to job role
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Some experience in janitorial/custodial field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with the metric system
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Basic math and reading skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to wear a mask or face covering for entire 8-hour shift
- Willingness and ability to pass a background check
The normal work week is 40 hours.
Schedule is Night Shift 5pm to 6am and subject to change
While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to perform at a high physical level, including lifting and carrying items of 50 pounds or heavier, and have good mental acuity. Must be able to wear a mask during all job duties.