Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Jage Media Inc. is a business to business company that produces distinctive virtual events and focused content that accelerate the growth and profitability of cannabis brands and retailers. We unpack data, translate it into actionable intelligence, provide innovative ideas, facilitate peer-peer collaboration, and reveal best practices, and trends for their markets. Our mission is to foster a community of cannabis brands and retailers and provide them the space and resources to thrive.
If you are someone that loves introducing yourself to new people, fostering relationships, and developing new markets, we look forward to talking with you.
This is currently a remote position / work-from-home. Travel may be required 4-6x a year when the Company resumes producing in-person vs virtual events.
Jage Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Audience Development Manager
The Audience Development Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure cannabis retail executives attend MJ Unpacked virtual events. The role includes identifying and building relationships with key retail personnel across the country, learning what their needs are, and ensuring we address and help solve their challenges. Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. This is an exempt salaried position that will report to our Chief Marketing Officer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with cannabis retailers to understand and identify their needs, and communicate to the team in order to continually improve return on objectives
- Identify potential retailer lists through state-data sources and other available resources
- Direct outreach to retailers through phone, business networks, and email
- Identify and report on critical drivers to support conversion
- Maintain and update contact information in our CRM
- Identify potential speakers for conference topics relating to retail
- Support other departments and partner organizations at, prior to, and after events, as needed
- Support the Company’s overall goals and wellbeing, and represent the Company’s best interest at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ year experience in sales or customer service
- Salesforce or similar CRM
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite proficiency
- Background in the cannabis industry preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales or Related: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page: