Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
PROVIDE A COVER LETTER OR YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE REVIEWED
Retail Cannabis Store Manager (Night Shift) – Everett
Buds Garage – Everett, WA 98201 (some relocation costs may be provided)
$45K – $60K per year
We are looking for a professional, reliable, and positive person to join our team. If you are a self-motivated individual, who is eager to join the retail cannabis industry and have a desire to grow with a company, we are looking for you. We strive to bring the best possible service to the largest number of people and you can help us do that.
To apply please include a resume AND cover letter for consideration.
· Must be at least 21 years old
· Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
· Basic knowledge of cannabis
· Medical Consultant preferred
· No cannabis/marijuana consumption permitted on the job
· 2+ years of face to face service industry experience required — retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service.
· Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment
· Must be able to help multiple people at once
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
· Must have reliable transportation
· Must be an enthusiastic & outgoing team player with a strong spirit of cooperation
· This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
· Ability to tailor each guest interaction to the individual
· Schedule – Must be available nights, Wed-Sun, 4pm-12am, and occasionally available to cover days, evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supervise and ensure smooth daily operations of store per hours of operation.
· Ensure compliance with all state and local laws, and regulatory requirements
· Process Liquor and Cannabis Board (“LCB”) paperwork as needed/required
· Manage sales, promotions, and in-store marketing in coordination with Inventory Manager to understand the success of promotions, coupons, etc. and recommend future promotions and sales.
· Ensure smooth operation of point of sales system.
· Capable of customer service, good communication, and customer rewards.
· Perform audits for customer satisfaction and visual assessments of the sales floor.
· Training team members in excellent customer service and implement on all levels.
· Event coordination for in-store customer appreciation parties, holidays, 420, etc.
· Financial reporting
· Coordinate with other employees to ensure that necessary office supplies (containers, toilet paper, decorations, paper towels, bags, etc.) are properly stocked.
· Documenting and developing Processes and Procedures as required, including cash handling and till closing.
· Ensure all team members are accountable for adhering to processes, procedures, and roles.
· Managing Budtender staffing, productivity, and scheduling including staff time-off requests.
· Budtender/staff training, coaching, and encouragement
· Employee discipline, and evaluations.
· Oversight of in-store maintenance including but not limited to; HVAC, plumbing, repairs, snow, and technology.
· Complete daily sales reporting and oversee all other reporting.
· Develop and lead budtender and shift lead meetings as needed.
· Participate in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
· Regular correspondence via email to Owner(s), Inventory Control Manager, and retail staff as needed.
· 40-50 hours/week is expected, but outside of that schedule (ie; meetings, deliveries) might be required.
· Physical duties may be required including but not limited to; lifting and moving boxes, inventory, and/or equipment.
· Collaborate/coordinate with Inventory Manager (POS system feedback, re-ordering, customer requests, sales and pricing strategies, merchandising, etc.)
· Coordinate with Inventory Manager to perform assessments of new merchandise.
· This is a Night Shift/Evening manager position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
To keep our cashiers safe we have implemented social distancing measures and provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- retail management: 1 year (Required)
- retail: 3 years (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible