Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
I-502 Refinery House is looking for a full-time Hydrocarbon Extraction Technician/Lab Assistant in Lake Stevens, WA.
Extraction experience is not required. We are willing to train! This is a unique opportunity to train with experienced and talented extractors.
This position would be responsible for the preparation and extraction of cannabis oil. This includes all record keeping, cleaning and maintaining laboratory, machinery and equipment, gas transfer, pre-extraction, and post-extraction preparation.
The right candidate would be hardworking, independent, reliable, and ready to come to work every day with a great attitude!
Must be at least 21 years old to apply.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Set up, operate, and tend equipment and various instruments according to SOP’s.
- Accurately weighing and batching raw cannabis trim in order to fit production schedules
- Properly adhering to extraction SOP and Safety Procedures
- Regular cleaning of workstation and surrounding areas.
- Complete all post-processing duties
- Knowledge of MED Guidelines and Safety Procedures.
- Ability to work well and cooperate with others
- Ability to learn and problem solve
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to work long hours on your feet.
Once training is complete, this would be a swing/evening shift from approximately 3pm to 11pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Bonus Pay
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible