Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- Responsible for Daily Operations of the store during your scheduled shift including but not limited to: Till Mgmt., Staff Breaks, Task Mgmt., Opening and Closing duties, other operational duties as assigned by the Store Manager and Senior Management
- Open and Close Store as scheduled, Shift Managers must be able to work nights and weekends per schedule normal schedule with flexibility and ability to work with Mgmt. team to meet store needs
- Follow all Cash Management and Daily Receipts processes including drops and deposits as directed by Store Manager or Senior Management
- Follow all The Evergreen Market Security and LCB processes and policies ensuring compliance at all times.
- Work alongside staff as needed to ensure operational effectiveness and compliance with all TEM processes such as 710, Inventory Control, Returns and Discounts including other process as developed and rolled out.
- Ensure all store inventory and receiving processes are followed at all times including new products, stocking and pricing.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction is Priority #1 at The Evergreen Market
- Assist Store Manager in resolution of daily operational issues as directed by the Store Manager or Senior Management
- Ensure the facility is clean and properly stocked with consumable supplies and meets all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as outlined by the Store Manager or Senior Management
- Work with Store Manager and Marketing Manager to roll out new programs for customer tracking and interactions
- Support Vendor Days and other special events at the direction of the Store Manager
- Conduct and document I/C Budback handoff meetings and ensure that required activities are completed as needed
- Support Store Manager & Marketing Team in driving store growth with monthly activity and revenue targets as communicated by Senior Management
- Document all shift activity and incidents in Daily Shift log
- Role model Customer Greeter interactions with all Customers including training current staff on interactions and giving real-time feedback to staff
- Demonstrate role model behavior with Customers and Staff at all times
- Previous experience leading employee teams desired
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates strong product knowledge
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to include 2nd shift, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Participate in our random (illegal) drug testing program.
- A highly competitive salary
- Generous product discounts
- Working in an environment focused on Educating, Celebrating and Elevating the Cannabis industry!
Please note that The Evergreen Market Participates in E-verify to verify Employment Eligibility within the United States.