Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Clear Choice Cannabis is seeking outgoing and passionate Budtenders who work well in a team. Budtenders are considered experts on cannabis and infused products and their effects. They are tasked with providing exceptional customer service by guiding customers through the selection process. Budtenders must stay current on marijuana industry trends by staying informed through self-education. They keep the workplace clean, organized and help keep products stocked. Budtenders should be courteous and attentive to customers while they scan and count items and collect payments. They should be skilled multitaskers with solid math skills. The basic duties of a budtender also require a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
– Welcoming customers, answering their questions, showing items, and providing advice or recommendations
– Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer
– Bagging or wrapping fragile purchases to ensure safe transport
– Answering phones and providing exceptional customer service giving customer’s product direction over the phone
– Following all store, policy’s regarding discounts and loyalty points
– Regular and punctual attendance and must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
– Accurate cash accounting skills and end of day balancing
– Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints with exceptional communication skills
– Ability to verify age by checking various forms of identification including foreign passports and foreign IDs
– Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace
– Ability to maintain personal hygiene and meet all dress code requirements
– Basic math skills and the ability to read English
– Must possess the ability to read and follow directions and policies
– Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items (up to 35 pounds)
– Work for up to a 9-hour shift (with breaks) standing on feet, in a fast-paced environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
One-year of experience in retail sales required as well as a solid foundation of cannabis knowledge. The ability to interpret customers’ needs and wants and translate that into the best product for them. In this role, individuals will need excellent customer service skills, as they will be dealing with the public.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Superior knowledge of cannabis strains, cannabinoids, terpenes, and their effect on the human body. Washington State medical marijuana consultant license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
Masks are required in our workplace. We also have sneeze guards installed at every register. Social distancing is required for our wait line.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Do you posses a Washington State medical marijuana consultant certification?
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Shift Lead
- Clear Choice is a growing business with expansion in mind. As new position become available, the company looks to promote from within.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible