Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Our Belltown cannabis store is seeking a detail oriented self-starter to join our busy Inventory team! We offer competitive hourly pay plus daily cash tips, a generous employee discount, paid time off and medical benefits for full time employees!
If you meet the requirements below, apply today for immediate contact!
Job Duties Include:
– Assist Lead Inventory Coordinator with accepting and processing incoming deliveries
– Complete accurate vendor payments, as assigned
– Ensure inventory counts and physical store inventory match, identifying and troubleshooting errors as needed
– Keeping the inventory area clean, organized and stocked at all times
– Must be at least 21 years of age
– Work experience in an inventory-related role required
– Outstanding detail orientation and ability to manage a variety of brands/products in a given shift
– Able to take direction and work well with others in a high stress environment
– Can work within strict compliance requirements at all times
We are currently hiring for a part time schedule working primarily nights and weekends. Possibility to move to full time in the future based on business need. This position requires union membership after 90 days of employment.
Pay rate: 17.75/hour plus tips until the stay-at-home order is lifted, then pay rate is $15.75/hour plus tips for the first 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.75 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus Pay
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98121 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Tell us why your interested in this position?
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible