Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is a well-established cannabis franchise based out of Olympia, WA seeking a highly-motivated and creative legal assistant. Our ideal candidate will be a problem solver that thrives in a fast paced environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills. If you look forward to the daily challenge of supporting a dynamic and talented team, this job may be what you are looking for. The person in this position helps bring our mission to life in tangible ways on a daily basis, and plays a key role in facilitating smooth and effective integrated interaction between the company and government agencies.
As our Legal Assistant, you will be expected to:
- Skillfully and proactively build and maintain written applications and records of government application, licenses and compliance requirements
- Be adaptable and capable of flexing your work style to suit the needs of the project
- Be comfortable performing projects independently, frequently with minimal supervision; demonstrate the ability to successfully discern and navigate competing interests and requests
- Be comfortable performing a broad spectrum of duties, error free, on any given day from basic legal and legislative research, to deep editing and proofing of internal work products, to routine administrative tasks.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a legal office or any combination of education and experience that would provide the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge and ability required to perform the job.
Candidates with a college degree are preferred and government experience is a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing your qualifications as they relate to the duties of this position.
Job Type: Full-time