Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Please include a brief description of yourself, resume attached with at least 3 references, and why you’re interested in joining our team!
– Must be at least 21 years old
– Must have excellent attendance and professionalism
– Flexible schedule. Ability to work weekdays/evenings or weekends depending on store’s needs. Must be on-time to work and work assigned shifts.
– Interest in Cannabis.
– 1+ years of customer service experience
– Must be detail oriented and able to handle cash register in a high-volume, fast paced environment
– Must have reliable transportation
– Positive, outgoing personality – This is a customer service job that requires excellent people skills.
***Must enjoy dealing and talking with all types of people continuously for hours. If not, you will not like this job.
– This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling.
– Organizational skills (stocking, cleaning, etc)
– No cannabis consumption permitted on the job
– Must check all ID’s for age verification
– Industry Experience, Medical or Recreational
– Knowledge of WSLCB Rules and Regulations
-Experience in social media marketing (Design/Art/Photography skills are plus)
Duties & Responsibilities: (Subject to change over time)
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana
– Setup case displays, cleaning, opening/closing duties
– Operate POS system
-Greet all customers with a smile and help them find what they need.
– Positive energy, outgoing, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
Masks and gloves are required while in the store.
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 6 – 10
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly