Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is currently seeking an experienced auditing clerk to join our team. A strong desire to take initiative, as well as demonstrated knowledge of technical/operational accounting functions are required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure figures, postings, and documents written by accounting are properly coded and accurate.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing ensuring compliance as well as monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures. Write statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports.
- Scrutinize expense accounts, commissions, loans, interest, account payments, bank records, inventory, and sales tickets.
- Maintain strong relationships with company leaders to identify needs and seek business solutions.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Manage sales and payroll taxes (WSLCB, DOR, City of Olympia, City of Edmonds, State of New Jersey, State of Oklahoma, 941, L&I, and workers comp)
- Prepare books and schedules for accounting firm to complete the company’s annual federal tax return
- Perform monthly financial reporting for owners and internal use, in addition to creating financial reports and other tools as needed
- Implement and maintain cost accounting for all locations
- Flexibility with other functions as requested
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a solid understanding of ERP system
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/CMA preferred
- Strong working knowledge with GSuite, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Desktop and the ability to learn new software
- Years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles required
- Experience partnering with an executive team and in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Open availability to stay late or work long hours to meet a deadline
WAGE: Salary DOE
We are a fast paced, expanding cannabis company with locations in Washington, New Jersey, and Oklahoma. Our home office is located in Olympia, WA.
If you are interested in joining our team, please provide your resume with a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for our company. Please also include your wage requirements and references.
Job Type: Full-time