Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Buds Garage is looking to add a reliable and hard working Part-Time Inventory Control Specialists to our inventory team with the possibility to move to Full-time when the workflow or demand increases. This is a 21+ only position.
We are looking for a professional presence that can self-maintain a high level of workflow and accuracy/attention to detail. Inventory Control Specialists will report directly to the Inventory Control Manager with any issues or discrepancies. The Inventory team will be responsible for accepting/processing orders/returns, stocking product, maintaining product appearance/backstock and tracking inventory. They will also be responsible for maintaining product compliance.
Successful inventory specialists will have excellent communication skills, proficient with computers/ Microsoft office, efficiency oriented and the ability to stay busy both individually and as a team. The ideal candidate will have inventory experience, cannabis experience and be exceptionally reliable.
The ideal candidate will be offered an initial schedule of 8AM-1PM Monday-Friday with the opportunity to move to full time when the work is available.
COMPENSATION: This position pays $15.00/hour to start with a 50 cent raise after completing the first 60 days.
- Bachelors degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university strongly preferred but not required
- Minimum of 21 years of age and MUST be a resident of Washington State. We require all employees to have a WA State ID.
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Inventory experience is strongly preferred
- We do not require previous experience in the cannabis industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to Inventory Control Manager
- Maintain POS/Online menu accuracy and functionality
- Accept orders/deliveries and all processes related to intaking the order
- Process returns and destructions
- Track inventory and perform regular audits
- Maintain WLCB and store Compliance
- Maintain daily backstock checks and display checks
- Report all POS issues, regulatory issues, any other issues, and all requests to the Inventory Control Manager
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Performing this position will require
· Lifting of up to 50 lbs
· Extensive prolonged counting
· Standing for long periods of time
· Bending /Crouching consistently
· Constant hanging and stocking of product
· Sitting for long periods of time
· Extensive computer time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We provide all of our employees with AMPLE gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, hand soap, cleaning supplies. we even have personal face shields if requested!
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply