Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Lester Farms is a cannabis production company looking for an adaptable and multitalented individual with administrative and clerical experience. An ideal applicant will have experience with some or most of the following: AR / AP, HR, supply chain management, data entry, and general office policies and procedures. This person will work with our exec and management team to develop organized and efficient ways to support company operations. This position is flexible and can be part or full time based on the applicant.
Pay for this position is $15+ Depending on experience and qualifications
· Work with team members to coordinate inventory, stock keeping, and purchasing.
· Enter invoices, bills, and expenses into Quickbooks online.
· Serve as point of contact for visitors, deliveries, and applicants.
· Assist Director of HR with onboarding new hires, scheduling, preparing documents, and developing policies
· Work with management to create reports and forecasts to meet company strategic objectives
· Coordinate vendor management and communication
· Organize and office operations and procedures
· Experience as an Office manager, Administrative assistant, or other clerical positions
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Windows, and other office technology
· Experience with bookkeeping and/or Quickbooks Online preferred
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
· Attention to detail and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
· High School degree
· Must be 21 years old or older
· Must be willing to commute to Raymond, WA
Please do not call. We are only screening applicants through this job posting. Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Raymond, WA 98577 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Do you live within 1 hour from Raymond, WA – REQUIREMENT
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply