Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
(Lux) Pot Shop
Community. Culture. Cannabis.
To curate and provide the best quality cannabis, while engaging our community.
What We Are Looking For:
(Lux) Pot Shop is looking to add a Key Team Lead to our amazing new Fremont crew! Do you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry? As a Key Team Lead, you are aiding the Store Manager in overseeing day-to-day operations, providing guidance and support to the team while upholding the core principals of the company, and interacting with customers ensuring an exceptional experience.
- Ensures in-store compliance – the business and employees are in compliance with all laws, regulations and company policies.
- Executes the mission, vision, and values of the company.
- Leading through example. Influence and maintain a positive, productive culture in the shop keeping morale high.
- Maintains a calm demeanor and leadership presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard.
- Sets a positive example for the team.
- Supports Budtenders and Floor Leads by reinforcing successful performance and coaching as needed, disciplines where necessary.
- Work with Floor Lead in scheduling breaks.
- Issue cash drawers to Budtenders, counting tills, and tracking discrepancies.
- Gives change for tills when necessary throughout the shift at Budtenders request.
- Keeping the sales floor stocked with product.
- Processes customer returns and filing out product return form.
- Communicating necessary information to the correct party in a timely manner.
- Works with floor lead to delegate responsibilities to sales associates (cleaning, stocking, etc.).
- Finding emergency shift coverage when necessary.
- Responsible for opening and closing the shop on time, making sure no sale is conducted before 8 am or after 11:55 pm.
- Provide on-going employee training on customer service techniques, product knowledge, and compliance.
- Maintain safety on the sales floor.
- Verify any customer identification.
- Executes specific store operational duties as assigned by the Store Manager or General Managers.
- Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
- 21+ YEARS OLD ONLY
- Poses knowledge of, experience with, and a passion for cannabis.
- Face to face service industry experience preferred – retail, sales, restaurant/bar, barista, hospitality, or other customer services related field. Management experience a plus.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written abilities.
- Must be able to motivate the team.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills. Familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters, etc.).
- Be a problem solver.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to gracefully adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Additional $2-4 per hour in tips!
- 75% of medical benefits covered for full-time employees.
- A foot in the door of the burgeoning Cannabis Industry.
- Education-based training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 or more DOE, plus tips
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible