Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At Springbig, our mission is to be the best platform that allows dispensary owners and producers to understand and communicate with their customers. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company that is focused on providing loyalty and communications to cannabis industry worldwide.
Our team boasts a combination of some of the most accomplished and experienced titans of the tech and marketing space, as well the most talented young minds in the industry. We found business owners in the cannabis industry to be underserved and in most cases ignored, so we designed our platform to give dispensaries and producers the most innovative tools in marketing – and we never stop innovating.
Our headquarters is located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with team members distributed around the country. This position is located in Seattle, WA and local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
What will I be working on?
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and fun Client Success Manager.
Your Client Success Manager responsibilities will include developing strong relationships with our key clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders at our client organizations to better understand their needs and how we can best support them, cross-selling and upselling our services set to your clients and ensuring their overall satisfaction. You will also be available to answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Client Services and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) software, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individuals and exceed team-wide sales and customer satisfaction goals.
Ultimately, a successful Client Success Manager must collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas, while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run. We provide an open, dynamic and collaborative work environment, which values independent thinking and freedom of expression. We are committed to providing a healthy work/life balance and development through training.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- 3+ years of Client Development, Account Development experience within the technology industry and strong engagement skills
- Proven ability to build rapport over the phone and via email with quick response times
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
We’re especially fond of people who:
- Communicate well and articulate ideas clearly.
- Focus on project goals, not just writing code.
- Contribute ideas.
- Take initiative.
- Have a hacker mindset and master the fine art of balancing time, features, and quality of code.
- You know when to unit test and when to “just ship it”.
What’s it like to work at springbig?
It’s awesome! We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values professional growth and work life balance.
We take care of our team members:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Choose your own equipment
- 401k match
- Great health benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance)
- Casual and comfortable working environment
And infuse lightness and creativity into our days:
- Stocked coffee, snacks and candy “bar”
- Pizza parties and team lunches
- Spontaneous games of tabletop cornhole or NERF wars
- Company sponsored Fantasy Football league and March Madness bracket challenge