Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
(Lux) Pot Shop
Community. Culture. Cannabis.
To curate and provide the best quality cannabis, while engaging our community.
- 21+ YEARS OLD ONLY
- Proven work experience in a luxury retail setting as cashier or sales
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, etc.)
- Strong communication, time management and mathematical skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail
- High school degree and the drive to never stop learning
—- This will be primarily an evening shift, hours could include Sun-Wed 3:30p-11:30p & Thur-Sat 3:30p- 12:30a—-
What We Are Looking For:
Do you have a strong job history and a hard work ethic? Do you have a passion for cannabis? Do you feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry? As a Budtender, you will be the face of (LUX) and you are how our valued customers will experience the process of purchasing recreational cannabis. While adhering to the core principles and values of (Lux), this position provides you the unique opportunity to educate our customers and help them find the perfect product for their specific needs. No industry experience is required, we are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join our every growing team here at (LUX).
- Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track customer sales through unique marketing tracking
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Follow implemented Standard Operating Procedure for Manager escalation needs
- Additional $2-4 per hour in tips!
- 75% of medical benefits covered for full-time employees
- A foot in the door of the burgeoning cannabis industry
- Continuing education training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge
- Start a solid cannabis career- join a company that is dedicated to their team and encourages growth from within
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- high end customer service: 3 years (Required)
- cash handling : 3 years (Required)
- driver’s license (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Every other week
- Every other week
- (LUX) Pot Shop is invested in it’s team and will provide continuing education for all of it’s employees and encourages promotions from within.
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Only full-time employees eligible