Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is a fast growing Recreational/Medical Cannabis Shop looking for a data entry specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have open availability, extreme attention to detail, and strong organizational skills. They must be able to work independently, consider themselves a self-starter, and have great time management skills. Our Purchasing team oversees multiple locations out of one coroporate office, so the ability to focus and keep organized is a must. Communication with your Purchaser and Managers at all locations is an absolute necessity as they are your main points of contact regarding inventory. Experience with GreenBits POS is preferred.
- Receive and process manifests/invoices for receiving product/payment and update invoice details accordingly
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Perform related tasks like ordering office supplies and filing documents
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Provide general data entry support across many teams on an ad-hoc basis
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Working knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Excel
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into spreadsheet, fillable PDF, purchase order, etc
- Comfortable with office-related equipment including a computer, telelphone, printer/scanner, and calculator
- Ability to think analytically
- Must be able to pass typing test at 50wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of a PC
- Must be comfortable using a 10-key
- Previous data entry experience preferred
- Must be able to interact with customers/vendors over the phone on a daily basis
- All prospective employees must pass a detailed background check as well as a drug test (testing positive for marijuana will not negatively affect the hiring process)