Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Since Kushman’s opened in 2016, we have committed to putting the customer first. This starts with our knowledgeable budtenders who are passionate about educating and helping our customers. Our budtenders continuously expand their knowledge so they can educate our customers about safe cannabis consumption, correct dosing and give the best customer service possible.
With 3 stores in Snohomish county and more growth in our future, we are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to further our community reach. The ideal candidate will already have a background in social media management with proven growth experience, is outgoing and has a passion for the Cannabis community.
In this position you will be responsible for:
1. Posting to Facebook and Instagram daily.
2. Responding to customer reviews across multiple platforms.
3. Creating digital imagery for text blast, sales campaigns and social media purposes.
4. Working with staff from each store to train employees on how to post to social media most efficiently and create media content.
5. Working with General Manager and Buyer on sale campaigns according to sale trends.
6. Reporting to General Manager weekly and monthly sales data.
7. Staying up to date on social media marketing trends.
8. Understanding Washington State I502 Marketing laws
9. Helping in all departments as needed.
Preferably, you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in social media strategy for Washington I502 retail company.
- An ability to spot trends in social media and prepare to evolve our strategies accordingly.
- A ability to work in a constantly changing environment and remain calm and professional while doing so.
- Knowledge of social media advertising campaigns and tools.
Wage: Depending on experience.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 10:30am to 6:00pm
Location: Lynnwood, then other locations determined on needs of sale campaigns.
Reports to: General Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30,720.00 – $32,640.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
Must be able to wear a facial covering when within 6 feet from co workers or customers.
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)