Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Custom Cones USA is looking for an Account Manager to join our sales team and create long-term, trusted relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, making sure they are happy, always in stock, or never have any issues with their orders. We are a small, but fast growing start-up, so in addition to your core Account Manager responsibilities, you will be helping our sales team and marketing team with other special projects, as well as working with the founders of the company to improve our entire customer experience.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for your key clients, answering their questions and identifying new business opportunities for them
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships – must be passionate and a people person!
- Become familiar with our products/services and recognize opportunities to ethically cross-sell and up-sell your key customers. We never want to sell someone something they don’t need!
- Stay on top of our sales and production teams, ensuring orders are on track and clearly communicating the progress to customers
- Prepare and organize order details, custom quotes, or projects according to customer needs
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or similarly relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence decision makers at all levels of an organization
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation and problem solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in composing concise, accurate and helpful emails
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
You must be a self-starter to work here! We are a small start-up and you will be in charge of your domain with the ability to start your own internal projects. If you are looking for a job where you can take on many different responsibilities and learn new skills – please reach out!
We are looking for applicants with experience in account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication, and understand buyer behavior. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to identify prospective sales leads within existing business and obtain new sales appropriately. We are looking for someone that will be passionate and excited to collaborate with our start-up family to grow our business while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $53,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Fife, WA (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative