Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Good with your hands
– Good eye for detail
– Ability to sit or stand for long periods
– Ability to focus in a busy environment
– Ability to generate consistent output
– Ability to notice and prevent mistakes
– Ability and desire to work as a team
** Prior work experience with trimming cannabis, weighing cannabis and/or packaging cannabis. Strain identification and experience with cannabis cultivation/processing is a plus
– Must be at least 21 years of age.
– Must have a high school diploma and/or GED.
– Must be eligible to work in the US.
– Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
– Must be able to pass a background check.
– Moving around the packaging floor requires hours of standing and walking on hard surfaces.
– The packaging station requires frequent stooping, bending, and balancing.
– Grasping and repetitive movement or pressure involving wrists or hands are required in all aspects of packaging.
– Satisfactory hearing and vision is required, as is depth perception, color vision, and quick mental and muscular coordination.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
We provide gloves and mask. We socially distance and split the teams into day shift and night shift.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma