Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tamerlane Trading Company, Washington State’s first and largest cannabis brokerage services company, is looking for a customer centric and driven Key Account Manager to join a fun and dynamic inside Sales team. In this role, you will take pride in delivering exceptional customer service, from the first contact through to the order management process. Our company and sales teams are a customer-obsessed, tight-knit, supportive group. We focus on the “we” and how we can all succeed in exceeding customer expectations.
A career with Tamerlane combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a corporation.
This is currently a 100% remote position, full-time with multiple meetings, video conferences and potential site visits throughout the day. Your ability to manage your time and focus while working remotely is critical to your success in this role.
This position has two primary goals; to prospect and bring new entities into our network and to build business with existing entities to develop a regular sales pipeline.
Prospecting New Accounts
– Work through our comprehensive database of potential customers and contact them through cold calling, networking etc. to bring them into the Tamerlane network
– Work closely with your Sales Manager to develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline
– Professionally present the Tamerlane business plan and services to potential customers.
– Assist in the completion of the required Tamerlane paperwork and help process the first customer transaction.
Building Existing Business
– Monitor the available inventory in real time and reach out to your clients who may be interested in specific material
– Process orders using the Tamerlane inventory management and deal processes.
– Own the sales process and monitor delivery status to ensure your customers are satisfied.
– Work with your existing accounts to understand their business needs and help secure them the regular material supplies they need to succeed
We are looking for a team player who is driven, proactive, and passionate about the space, our business and the opportunity, and are effective problem solvers able to execute with little supervision. The ideal candidate will have:
– 2-5 years of successful sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new and developing existing customers accounts
– A successful, proven track record of managing a robust sales pipeline and meeting or exceeding your monthly target
– Highly energetic and motivated with a “get it done” attitude
– Experience cold call prospecting and exceptional follow-up and account management
– Desire for prospecting and are skilled at negotiations and closing deals[AB1]
Tamerlane’s mission is to create an economically viable, stable and sustainable cannabis industry. Tamerlane provides Washington State cannabis operators access to the largest network of trusted buyers, suppliers, and service providers in the state. More than 300 licensed cannabis producer/processors rely on Tamerlane to help them increase revenues, reduce time to market, and improve operational efficiencies.
Tamerlane offers a highly competitive compensation package. Compensation includes an initial training guarantee, plus commissions and bonus schedule.
Tamerlane Trading is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Tamerlane are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Job Type: Full-time; remote with occasional site visits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98104 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Monday to Friday