Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Check IDs of patrons entering the store
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ensuring employees and customers are safe from harm
- Ensuring property is safe from theft
- Follow all security and emergency procedures
- Assist other staff members as required
- We are looking for employees who can be flexibly scheduled depending on business volume and are available days, evenings, weekdays, and weekends.
- Work hours TBD and may vary between 8AM and Midnight
- Hours may vary between 30-40 hours per week.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to work in the store.
- Must have reliable transportation to get you to and from work on time.
- May not personally consume marijuana products during any times that would overlap with a scheduled shift.
- Must pass background check (NO felony convictions of any kind per state laws), drug screening (excluding marijuana), and reference checks specific to security work.
- 1+ years experience working in security
- Keep a calm head when dealing with customer concerns
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Passionate about customer service and about protecting people and property
- Operates with integrity
- Takes pride in his/her work
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Embrace working a flexible schedule
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Prefer hiring employees who live on the Eastside
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- One location
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift