Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
At Leading Retirement Solutions (LRS) our mission is to empower all businesses with the economic independence required to help their employees save for a secure retirement. If this aligns with your values, and you possess the skill set to thrive in a fast paced and often changing work environment, we would love for you to join our organization of experts!
We recommend and implement 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Defined Benefit Plans, SEP & Simple IRAs, ROBS, ESOPS, Church Plans, and even retirement plans for Cannabis companies. Through our open architecture recordkeeping services, we provide investment advisors, managers, plan sponsors and participants access to traditional and non-traditional investments.
The Administration & Recordkeeping team supports all aspects of Plan Administration including trading activities, participant support, and sponsor interaction. Team members communicate with plan sponsors, participants and referral partners to develop and direct the implementation process, improve workflow processes, make program and policy changes, and meet regulatory requirements.
- Support a team responsible for servicing company sponsored retirement plans.
- Drive Customer behavior by providing excellent support to clients, including but not limited to; outbound phone calls/email campaigns, obtaining outstanding client documents, updating client information and communicating outstanding invoices.
- Support and assist with the implementation and onboarding of new clients.
- Convert prospects to active clients by preparing & obtaining agreement & intake kits, fee disclosures and other notices, coordinate with 3rd party vendors, and install clients in our systems.
- Initiate & manage plan conversions, plan implementations, and plan de-conversions.
- Oversee and guide clients through plan terminations, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Proactively schedule and conduct regular compliance calls with our clients.
- Understand retirement plan qualification requirements, draft, and review retirement plan documents, apply plan provisions to client and participant circumstances, including distributions, loans and vesting.
- Contribution calculations. Prepare projected and actual plan contributions. Cross testing experience a plus
- Review census data, determine employee eligibility, participation, and enrollment and communicate information to clients
- Assist clients with locating missing participants and securing ERISA bonding
- Calculations, compliance review, processing and client communication related to loans, hardship withdrawals and other distributions
- Determine RMD eligible, calculate and communicate distributions to be taken or waived
- Work and communicate with Sponsors and Participants in processing requests
- Prepare quarterly management reports and participant statements
- Understand, prepare, and communicate plan and participant notification requirements including annual notices and special circumstance notifications
This job will be a good fit for you if you have/are:
- Seeking an opportunity to grow in the retirement plan industry
- Superb communication skills and a commitment to superior customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations
- A demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and leverage a firm’s existing strengths
- Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of our industry
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Proven success in a rapid changing and fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years industry or 2 years of related industry (banking, finance, investments, wealth management) experience
- ASPPA Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF) Certified
- ASPPA Defined Contribution Plan Course #1 (DC1) Certified
- Proficiency is required with Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, and dual screens as we are a paperless office
- Basic understanding of business entities and what comprises a workforce within a retirement plan
- Basic understanding of non-traditional investments and how they are treated in a retirement plan
We Offer Benefits
Medical benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident after 60 days of employment. Paid Time off (PTO) and Paid Holiday’s after 90 days of employment. A company sponsored 401(k) Plan + company matching contributions, performance bonuses, financial support for ongoing education and credentialing and A great, casual working environment. We are a growing company providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part of our company’s success.
To Apply: Be sure to include a cover letter, resume, references, and any additional information.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Monday to Friday
- banking, finance, investments, wealth management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Retirement Plan Fundamentals and Defined Contribution (DC1) (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply