Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Looking for an outgoing, people person who is at least 21 years of age, really likes dogs and has a stable work history.
- Basic knowledge of cannabis and paraphernalia. A regular cannabis user is preferred.
- Must have face to face service industry experience- retail, sales, restaurant, barista, hospitality, customer service.
- Outstanding verbal skills.
- Detail oriented and able to handle a cash register.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, lifting and kneeling.
- Flexible schedule- afternoon/evening shifts, weekends, some holidays
- Most importantly- exudes honesty and integrity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide information and educate customers on our marijuana products & paraphernalia.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana.
- Operate POS system.
- Maintain inventory control & cash handling.
- Clean and general upkeep of the store.
- Create product displays.
- Technology Requirements: Cell phone or reliably checked landline. Must be able to use a point of sale system and other basic computer programs. Must maintain an active email account and voicemail and check messages regularly.
- Previous experience as a budtender.
- Proficient in problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- 2-3 years experience working in a retail setting.
How to Apply:
– Please submit resume.
– Use the body of the email as a cover letter to briefly introduce yourself, explain your relationship with cannabis and why you feel you would be a good fit for our small team.
– Include your hours and days of availability.
Looking for someone to start ASAP. WCW Cannabis is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Night Shift
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Store Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused