Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Salish Coast Cannabis is seeking reliable, outgoing, positive-minded and knowledgeable individuals to fill positions for the Budtender position. The qualified applicant will have retail sales, customer service, and cash-handling experience. Previous Budtender experience is highly desirable. This position provides an excellent opportunity for growth for the employee that demonstrates integrity and commitment. Full-time and part-time positions available.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Budtender:
- Acknowledge, greet and engage each guest upon entering Salish Coast Cannabis. Provide exceptional customer service and a shopping experience considered second-to-none in accordance with Salish Coast Cannabis standards.
- Accurately and efficiently conduct sales according to established policies and procedures. Collect payment, dispense change, and provide customers with purchase receipts.
- Maintain an appropriate level of stock and merchandise at all times in the store, including, but not limited to, all THC products, associated accessories, and promotional items.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all State and Federal Laws pertinent to the marijuana industry.
- Demonstrate positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude at all times, while promoting importance of effective teamwork.
- Maintain positive working relationships through respectful, open and effective two-way communication with all coworkers, supervisors, and all management.
- Practice safe work habits; maintain a high level of store cleanliness, organization, and a safe work environment.
- Assist with additional duties as needed, including, but not limited to stocking, cleaning, and basic maintenance.
- Alert supervisor of any broken of damaged items, as well as any suspicious activity in and around the store.
- All other duties as assigned by the Retail Manager and General Manager.
Education and Experience:
- All applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Six months’ experience in Budtending is preferred.
- Strong retail operations knowledge, including retail POS systems, merchandising, and customer service.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Effective communication; written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer and software experience using MS Office products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Organized and professional. Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age with no prior felony offenses.
- Must pass extensive criminal background check and drug screening (with the exception of THC, obviously).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Night Shift
- On Call
To keep our cashiers safe as possible, we have installed plastic barriers, and provide masks and gloves as well as practicing hourly sanitization clean up.
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Key Leader
- Shift Lead
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma