Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Uncle Ike’s is looking for a Sales Floor Manager to assist running the store by proper scheduling, employee management, sales performance and overall success at an assigned Uncle Ike s location. This is a Full Time position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees Sale Staff (Sales Associates and Shift Leads) to ensure excellent customer service
- Create, maintain and oversee schedule for all sales staff while adhering to both city and state regulations
- Assist in hiring and terminations as needed
- Assist with employee write ups and accolades as needed
- Act as main store admin for call outs and no shows to ensure appropriate staffing as required
- Weekend schedule is required, as is maintaining open and flexible availability
- Remain up to date on all WA State and LCB regulations
- Ensure staff is aware of current sales, promotion and loyalty programs and follow procedures associated with same
- Perform Sales Associate duties when working on the retail floor
- Oversees retail sales floor activities, including daily monitoring of:
- Compliance as set forth by the LCB
- Product availability on retail sales floor
- Overall store appearance: cleanliness, flow of lines, signs, TV screen, etc.
- Accurate clock-in/out and timely shift changes
- Enforce company polities and rules
- Act as initial point person for returns and special customer requests
- Close cash registers at the end of shift, including cash balancing and logging amounts for Accounting
- Assists Regional Store Manager with training, staff communication and daily product offerings
- Provides facility tours as requested
- Work with Regional Store Manager on Sales Associate statistical analysis, Vendor Relations, Supply maintenance, Daily menu monitoring, and time clock management as requested
Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical & dental (employee premiums are fully paid by the company) as well as several other voluntary benefits such as vision, ID theft protection and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.