Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
- 21+ years of age at application date and valid ID
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use a point of sale touch-screen system
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Integrity and honesty
Strong candidates will have:
- Proven success in a retail or sales driven position
- A fun personality
- A passion for cannabis
- The desire to be challenged
- An inherent drive to perform highly, no matter the task
- A teamwork approach
- The proven ability to spontaneously problem-solve
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Credible references
What we offer:
- An open, fun, and engaging experience
- A supportive and encouraging staff
- Paid lunches and breaks
- Employee discount and product samples
- Company parties/events
Curbside Runner – (Cannabis Educator)
Cannabis Educators are the face of High Society Everett. As the primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating an exceptional customer experience through unparalleled service and outstanding knowledge. While you will be executing essential retail functions, such as cash handling, cleaning, and up-selling, your role is ultimately to ensure first-time customers become regulars who tell their friends and family about the benefits of shopping with High Society Everett. As the “front-line,” Cannabis Educators may develop the deepest understanding of demand and consumer behavior – invaluable information to communicate to management.
- Perform essential upkeep required at store open and store close to ensure a proficient customer experience and purchase.
- Count and open till.
- Greet customers and check IDs.
- Run product out to customers vehicles
- Ensure everyone in the vehicle is over the age of 21
- Sign visitors in and out, grant and collect badges.
- Acquire extensive product knowledge and assist customers to identify the perfect product.
- Educate customers on current and upcoming promotions.
- Use POS system to scan products and complete sale.
- Cash handling; making change.
- Increase customer engagement with the Dank Account program.
- Maintain tidiness; organize and clean sales floor and employee-only areas.
- Check and respond to digital platforms (When I Work, Slack, etc.) during each shift.
- Work as a team with coworkers.
- Prioritize LCB compliance at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Monday to Friday
This position has transformed to ensure the safety of our employees as well as our customers. In addition to this, we have installed plastic “sneeze guards” around the cash registers, wear masks, and enforce social distancing policies.
- cash handling: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- spanish (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible