Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The purpose of the Shift Lead position is to create, train and motivate a team of budtenders so that they can smoothly run their shift to help the highest number of customers and patients possible in their location with the Dank’s level customer service and shopping experience.
Directly reports to: Regional Retail Manager
Directly supervises:Assistant Manager, Shift Leads, Budtenders
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
- Ability to use mature judgment and diplomacy in sensitive situations.
- Team player with a positive and flexible attitude.
- Judgement regarding priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in G Suites, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Etc.
- Able to build relationships among team members.
- Make decisions quickly.
- Control emotions during stressful situations or when being provoked.
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Time management, strong leadership and organizational skills.
Physical Work Demands:
- Willingness to travel to corporate office for training.
- Willingness to work all holidays.
- Willingness to potentially work long hours and weekends.
- Stand for long periods of time.
The information contained in this job description is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. The individual holding this position will be expected to perform additional duties as required. The scope of the job role may equally change as necessitated by business demands.