Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Uncle Ike’s is looking for Shift Leads at our new upcoming Olive Way location. The Shift Lead assists the Sales Floor Manager, Regional Store Manager, and Sr Shift Lead in the smooth running of the store, ensuring Sales staff provides excellent customer service at an Uncle Ike s assigned location, and that the store is meeting sales goals.
Primary duties include:
- Oversees Sales Associates to ensure excellent customer service
- Remain up to date on all WA State and LCB regulations
- Ensure staff is aware of current sales, promotion and loyalty programs and follow procedures associated with same
- Perform Sales Associate duties when working on retail floor
- Oversees retail sales floor activities, including daily monitoring of:
o Compliance as set for by the LCB
o Product availability of retail sales floor
o Overall store appearance: cleanliness, flow of lines, signs, TV screen, etc.
o Monitor Sales Associate clock-in/out for timely breaks and shift changes
o Enforce company policies and rules
- Act as point person for returns and special customer requests
- Closes cash registers at end of shift, including cash balancing and logging amounts for Accounting
- Money Drops and provide cash to registers, if so assigned by the Sales Floor Manager, Regional Store Manager or Sr Shift Lead
- Assist Sales Floor Manager, Regional Store Manager, and Sr Shift Lead with training, staff communication and daily product offerings
- Provides facility tours as requested
- Act as first responder for call outs and work to find coverage to maintain proper staffing
- Maintain flexible availability
- Provides Industry, employee and Customer Recovery discounts
Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical & dental (employee premiums are fully paid by the company) as well as several other voluntary benefits such as vision, ID theft protection and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.