Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Uncle Ike’s is looking for Lead Sales Associates at our new upcoming Olive Way location. The Lead Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service to ensure customers are satisfied with their experience at an Uncle Ike s assigned location.
- Welcomes customer and determine their product interest and needs
- Educates customers by presenting product and answering questions
- Remain up to date on WA State and LCB regulations
- Keep up to date on Daily Special and additions to or deletions from the menu
- Receives and process purchases at register
- Maintain a clean and orderly station
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following company standards
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and report to Shift Lead (or QAS)
- Assist with product distribution when asked
- Assist in store maintenance such as breaking down boxes, making copies, restocking register supplies when asked
- Maintain a professional and friendly appearance throughout shift
- Tender Non-Industry Discounts
- Process customer returns
- Assist with Loyalty program management
- Fulfill and ring out non-industry/non-employee Pre-Orders
- Utilize POS to ensure accuracy of Menu
- Communicate inventory issues via Slack
- Perform returns while maintaining company policies and compliance
- Maintain flexible availability
- Money Drops and provide cash to registers, if so assigned, by the Sr Shift Lead, Sales Floor Manager, or Regional Store Manager
Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical & dental (employee premiums are fully paid by the company) as well as several other voluntary benefits such as vision, ID theft protection and life insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.