Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The legal cannabis industry is one of the biggest growth stories of our generation – we’re at the beginning of the end of the global prohibition of cannabis and Washington has led the way. Our belief is that a legal regulated market is a better answer for our country and we’re proud to play a leading role in showing the world how to do it properly.
botanicaSEATTLE was one of the first legal cannabis companies in Washington. We started in 2014 with a focus on creating edibles that would resonate for a wide range of consumers. Today our market leading brands are found across the state in hundreds of stores and include Mr. Moxey’s Mints, SPOT, and Journeyman.
We’re a small group of committed professionals out to make a big impact. We work hard, deal with the unexpected, and are driven to change the world. If this sounds interesting then we’d love to talk and learn about why you’d like to join us.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, diligent and productive team member to work on a variety of packaging and production tasks. You will be working alongside other team members to ensure our products are of the highest quality and handled with attention and care.
Hours will be 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday. Pay starts at $16/hr.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Assemble and pack boxes alongside team
– Handle products carefully and with a high attention to detail to prevent mistakes
– Take direction from supervisor on our company standards and process
– Assist with production tasks relating to the making of confections and other products
– Prepare packaging and production areas for start of day
– Help with end of day clean-up, including dishwashing, mopping and reorganization of materials
– Other duties as assigned throughout the production facility
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Must be 21+ years of age
– Happy to undertake physical repetitive tasks with a professional and positive attitude
– Able to take direction and be mentored to succeed in role
– Proactive, self-motivated and hardworking
– Ability to work in groups and independently as needed
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good verbal communication
To apply, please send a resume along with a brief cover letter explaining your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you! Please note all communication regarding this position must occur through Indeed. Please do not call or use other methods of contact.
Requirements/conditions of our work environment:
-Constantly reach at waist, grasp
– Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulder, bend
– Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at knee, reach at floor, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements, shoulder abduction
– Routine exposure to hot, cold, loud noises and wet conditions
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- One location