Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dank’s Wonder Emporium is a fast-growing Recreational Cannabis Shop in search of a Bilingual Procurement Specialist to join our team. The primary function of the position is to find, establish a relationship, and effectively/efficiently communicate with factories in China to obtain as much data possible in regards to products offered, pricing, MOQs, discounts, etc, and organize it accordingly to streamline our process.
The ideal person would have open availability, extreme attention to detail and strong organizational skills. They must be able to work independently and have great time management.
- Invite vendor quote for price comparison and delivery schedule
- Prepare purchase order; coordinate vendor delivery to meet production and sales needs.
- Obtain vendor information and create a roster
- For import transaction, coordinate with forwarder for safe and on time delivery.
- Process receiving entry in GreenBits according to the verified packing list/manifest.
- Reconcile vendor invoices against PO item quantity and price. Promptly address and resolve any and all discrepancies.
- Notify internal management if PO status changed, i.e. price, qty or delivery ETA.
- Properly handle returning material and follow up vendor credit due.
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary.
- Experience in sales or procurement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (in both ENGLISH & CHINESE/MANDARIN) with suppliers and all levels of management and staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor or Associate degree
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with GreenBits POS
- Exceptional Arithmetic Ability