Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are looking for a Retail Sales / Budtender to provide a great experience for our customers thru top-notch service & extensive cannabis knowledge. This individual has a passion to help folks, make sales & grow with us. This position is long term with the potential for growth for the right individual. Budtenders are our first and last impression, so excellent interpersonal/communication skills are crucial for success. You will help identify client needs, answer questions about our cannabis products and then recommend appropriate solutions. You will work with inventory and clean / maintain displays to keep our environment professional & welcoming for our customers. A positive attitude, being a team player and a strong attention to detail are required.
Must be 21+ or older. Pay DOE + tips, discounts & more! Dependability & Open Availability are a must!
- Greet and check IDs
- Maintain a clean, professional and welcoming atmosphere
- Make sales: answer customers’ questions and make recommendations about cannabis products. Provide accurate information based on product knowledge (e.g. product features, pricing, potential benefits and consumption methods)
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Maintain product displays. Ensure inventory is organized, clean & visually appealing
- Facilitate accurate customer transactions using POS system with an upbeat attitude & consistent top notch service
- Create, update and maintain customer facing marketing materials (both print & electronic). Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and Apple IOS products
- Perform social media duties on multiple platforms
- Work effectively individually or in a team setting
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Stay up-to-date with new products
- Perform extensive inventory duties. Strict to attention detail is required. Performs functions with precision (95% accuracy) and minimal error
- Must be comfortable in an ever changing high compliance environment. Maintain knowledge & stay complaint with all LCB regulations & applicable laws
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We offer the best customer service available & grow our business through helping others! Ideal candidate is hungry, driven, but always willing to learn. They are detail-oriented, professional, take pride in their work and give 150% to go above & beyond for our team.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to:
- Regularly stand for long periods of time doing repetitive tasks with hands, pull/push, carry up to 10 lbs, and grasp
- Frequently walk, reach, stoop/crouch, talk, hear, climb a step stool or ladder if necessary
- Clearly see 20+ feet, with or without corrective lenses and differentiate between colors (no color blindness)
MENTAL & OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must have:
- Adaptability: ability to adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected events in their work environment; ability to manage competing demands and prioritize tasks
- Analytical: ability to maintain focus over a long period of time
- Computer/Technical: working knowledge of Word Processing, Excel Spreadsheet Processing, Apple IOS software
- Judgment: ability to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; ability to explain reasoning for decisions
- Language Ability: ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to create simple marketing tools; ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Ability: ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, ratios, and decimals
- Motor Coordination: the ability to coordinate eyes, hands, fingers, and feet accurately and handle precise movements
- Problem Solving Ability: ability to identify and/or prevent problems before they occur; ability to transfer learning from past experiences to new experiences of similar nature
- Quality Management: ability to complete duties, on time and with absolute precision, at least 95% of the time; ability to edit the accuracy and thoroughness of one’s work as well as the work of others; ability to constructively apply feedback to improve performance
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Clean, professional appearance is required
- 1+ yrs of face-to-face service industry experience required: retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel, hospitality, host, hostess, customer service
- 1+ years inventory experience
- 1+ years sales & cash handling
- Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule: available days, evenings, weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Competitive employee discount
- Set schedule (as much as possible)
- Advancement opportunities
How to apply: Please respond with items below. Incomplete responses will not be considered.
- Resume in chronological order of job history, starting with the most current first.
- Cover Letter stating why you would be a good fit for this job & how you could contribute to our team
- 3 Professional References
** Due to the high volume of responses, we are unable to respond to everyone.**
Thank you for your time & interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Monday to Friday
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Cannabis: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Store Discounts