Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
The Inventory Assistant contributes to the success of the company by assisting the Purchasing Team and Store Manager(s) in ensuring that inventory is properly managed, stocked and cared for.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product receiving – in charge of receiving, reviewing and counting products upon receipt and effectively communicating with vendors and Purchasing Team for any discrepancies.
- Creates product displays and organizes inventory as needed.
- Demonstrates a high level of detail and accuracy in all inventory-related tasks.
- Strict attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with GSuite
- Comfortable with office-related equipment including a computer, telephone, printer/scanner, and calculator
WAGE: Salary DOE
If you are interested in joining our team, please provide your resume with a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for our company. All prospective employees must pass a detailed background check, as well as a drug test (testing positive for marijuana will not negatively affect the hiring process).
Job Type: Full-time