Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Camera Operator / Editor/ graphic designer to create original marketing content. Come join a growing team, bring your talent and creatively to this exciting project.
Do you love creating content and want to go from the freelance grind to a full time gig. Then apply today!
Ideal candidate is experienced in both photo and video. Should know Premiere, After Effects, photoshop and associated adobe suite.
Please include a link to a reel or portfolio. Resume if applicable. MUST HAVE PHONE NUMBER ON RESUME OR IN SUBJECT LINE OF EMAIL.
Please note we provide all equipment and all work is done onsite. We are not interested in freelancers looking to rent “their kit” or off site editors. Filming occur daily in Olympia, WA
- Strong familiarity with DSLR cameras
- Understands how to set up and facilitate audio equipment
- Experience with editing videos and working with video editing software
- Experience with editing audio files
- Experience in photoshop
- Act as the team member during video productions
- Collaborate in idea development and logistical planning in creating original video content
- Video editing from raw footage to final product
- creating posters, brochures and print work
Job Advantages & Perks:
- Creative freedom and influence in creating meaningful online content for a growing brand.
- First-hand experience in producing original video content
- Opportunities for growth in the company.