Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
If you are a Senior Product Manager with experience, please read on!
CyberCoders, based in beautiful Seattle, WA, just a few blocks from the Space Needle, we are a highly innovative Series B-funded SaaS start-up in the Cannabis space. We are currently one of the fastest growing platforms in the market and we are in the process of growing out a robust team of developers, sales people, and operations gurus to join in!
LOCATION: Seattle / Remote
JOB TYPE: Direct-hire / Permanent
- All employees must be able to successfully pass a background check
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE growth opportunities!
- Series-B funded!
- EXPLODING market!
– Small/close-knit team – get in on the GROUND FLOOR!
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the ideation, implementation, and launch of innovative products
- Drive product development with our engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Have a deep understanding of the problems that customers are facing
- Serve as the dispensary and customer’s voice within the organization
- Establish the direction and vision of product
- Work cross-organizationally with multiple teams/individuals
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- 5-10 years experience in product management
- Be able to show a portfolio of at least 3 product launches that you can discuss
Bonus points if you have:
- A background in product design
- Experience working within the Cannabis industry
What’s In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Potential for bonus
- Work fully REMOTE
- Close-knit team
- Exploding market
- Fun company events
- Much more!
So, if you are a Product Manager looking to grow with an incredible company, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.